Thursday, July 17, 2014

DIY Pen Holder

Ok I have managed to get 2 projects completed. Took me no more than an hour to complete

I have fallen in love with Elmer's Adhesive Spray  that I bought from Officeworks about a year ago and never really got to use it until now.

DIY Pen Holder

So my first project I finished was my pen holder.

I recycled a 420g Heinz Spaghetti Can that I had for lunch a few days ago. (I am now collecting tin cans of all sizes despite what my boyfriend says - he thinks it is all rubbish!). And I had just left it on the table in my craft room waiting for it to be prettied up with a sample of my wallpaper I made over at Spoonflower.

I do apologize for not having a before shot of my tin can. But i'm pretty sure everyone knows what they look like.

My pen holder before I added the pens. I do feel that there is something missing, but for now I am happy with it. 

With the pens added. The photo is a little dark due to the angle I took the photo. 

  

I love recycling and re-purposing cans and glass jars. I just can't keep that many in the house at the moment until I have proper organization in my craft room.. I have even saved the tiny cat food tins that I have a project in the works for. The only thing I do need to purchase for that project is some spray paint and either some more wallpaper or some thick washi tape.

The other thing I need to do, is to do up a DIY spray box for my adhesive spray so I don't get it everywhere.

No comments :